A PRICE TAG IS A SMALL PIECE OF YOUR BUSINESS’ GRAND MERCHANDISING SCHEME BUT A MAJOR PART OF ITS SUCCESS.
PRICE TAGS CAN BE BOTH A CUMBERSOME & TIME CONSUMING MERCHANDISING PROCESS BUT NIMBLE HAS SOME TIPS AND CREATIVE WAYS TO MAXIMIZE THEIR SELLING POWER.
– PRE-PRINT: Nimble has helped many clients create pre-printed and easy to tear perforated sheets ready to be used in any standard printer. This allows all locations to have a uniformly designed tag but customize select fields of information.
– COLOR: Incorporate color! Update an outdated black and white price tag to included design that matches your current design standard and uses color to highlight important details.
– LINKS TO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Price tags can only fit so much info. Use URLs or geo-codes to link to your website with additional product information, reviews, or photos.
– GET ATTENTION: Don’t let your price tag be difficult for a customer to find. Add a few attention getting details to your design and be sure the price is clearly visible and readable.
MOST IMPORTANTLY …
– CREATE A SYSTEMATIC PROGRAM: Establish a schedule for re-ordering and price changes. This ensures your prices stay current, your design and technology stay up to date, and your staff is not using unnecessary time dealing with price tags.
Nimble Impressions is a price tag expert. Contact us today to help you analyze your current program and streamline the process to save you time and money, as well as, give your current price tag a facelift.
(651) 447-4071 or email@example.com