YOUR POINT OF SALE MAY BE MISSING SELLING OPPORTUNITIES
The moment a customer decides to pay for your services or product is a pivotal moment in the sales process. You sealed the deal! Made the sale! Closed the transaction… BUT did you maximize the your ticket?
The cash wrap is a arguably the most important area in your business and it is where you collect funds in return for your services or product. There is a pivotal moment before the final transaction to up-sell, cross-sell, or educate your customer.
Take a look at your own cash wrap area. Do you have the following graphics clearly visible?
– Your Logo: The foundation for your brand, image and identity.
– Your Current Promotion: Your customer may be getting cold feet or see sticker shock. Remind them of promotional options to keep the sale on track.
– Your Purchase Terms: What special information does your customer need to know about their purchase and your business model?
– Related Products & Up-Sells: Extended warranty information, decorative add ons, and small easy to merchandise products are great for a check out area. Consider seasonal items that can be switched out often.
– E-Communications & Social Media Sign Up: Are you actively seeking out your customers contact information? The best way to ensure repeat business is through regular and consistent communication and nothing is cheaper than e-communications.
– Your Return Policy: What if the customer is unsatisfied with their purchase? How do do they return their item? Even if you do not allow refunds it is important to share this message with customers before they purchase to maintain satisfaction.
– Beauty & Decoration: Don’t forget to merchandise your cash wrap with large graphics or hero images showing off the ‘WOW’ factor of your product. The customer should be more than excited to be making your product or service their own.
To order or design cash wrap graphics and signs or discuss how your business can maximize its register area contact Nimble today at:
(651) 447-4071 or firstname.lastname@example.org