The US Postal Service announced earlier this year that effective May 31st postal rates would increase.
Below is a snapshot of the most commonly used forms of postage and their updated rates.
Despite postage and direct mail trends, we believe snail mail has a purpose. Targeted campaigns still render beneficial results.
Here are our top 5 tips to a successful direct mail campaign:
- Know Your Audience: Do your homework, evaluate the timing of the message, and craft your message around the recipient. Don’t just pray it’s going to be effective,
- Use Big Data: We have access to hundreds of data points on all consumers. The key is unlocking the data, and we can help with that.
- Make It Memorable: We have utilized a variety of printing and design techniques to help mail stand out in the crowd. There are tools that can be used for every budget to make a piece stand out.
- Include A Clear Call To Action: Tell your customer exactly what to do – call, click, visit, save, spend, learn. Details can be explained once attention is grabbed.
- Follow-Up: Key to any marketing campaign! Follow up your direct mail an email, or a targeted social media post. Be sure you follow up with another touch point.
If you would like more information about how direct mail can be optimized for your company contact Nimble Impressions today at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 447-4071