Through working with Nimble, you are contributing to this dynamic grassroots cause. PFA is geographically positioned near the St. Croix River Valley to create a Monarch corridor along the central flyway which would also benefit migrating birds, protect clean water, land and ecosystems. Just $100 restores 1/2 acre of habitat and a portion of your promotional product investment will go towards this initiative. We’re hoping to make a big difference.
Here are five simple ways you can help pollinators thrive:
1. Stop using pesticides and buy pesticide-free plants.
2. Leave an undisturbed area in your yard with some bare soil, 70% of native bees live in the soil.
3. Leave gardens intact until late spring and provide nesting areas such as brush, wood or leaf piles.
4. Be a volunteer or sponsor with Pollinator Friendly Alliance.
5. Stop by our office and pick up a bee house, a Bee Bomb seed ball and some milkweed seed packets to take home!