Never Felt So Good
Covid brought challenges, but it also presented opportunities.
Brief Description: In early April we conceived of a t-shirt design that would spread hope and provide monetary relief for those most impacted. All sales went to Second Harvest Heartland.
- We donated over $1000 to Second Harvest Heartland and local food shelves.
- Shirts were sold across the country and as far away as Taiwan and Singapore.
- We created a website – www.c19hope.com – It had about 3000 visitors
- TV food celebrity Andrew Zimmern supported the project. Via his support the project was seen by a few hundred thousand people. 🙂
- The t-shirt still lives on and we continue to get requests for them.
- We donated over $500 to the White Bear Lake Food Shelf.
- About 50 local businesses participated and donated over $2000 in prizes
- WBA included the White Bear Area Chamber territory of 11 cities
- Printed 60,000 Rally Cards for local distribution
- We created a website – www.rallywba.com – It had about 4000 visitors
- We created a facebook page – facebook.com/rallywba – It had about 4000 visitors.
- White Bear Press kindly featured a story about the game. NEWS ARTICLE
- We hosted two LIVE drawings on facebook.
- We had the privilege getting to know our fellow business owners in town. Amazing people and so generous!
Contact us today at
(952) 233-1474 or email@example.com
if you are interested in any of the products and services Nimble has to offer.