The coming weeks are the slowest traffic period of the year for many industries, making every customer touchpoint that much more important.
Nimble is often asked, “How can I maximize every opportunity during a time when I know our traffic will be down?”
Here are a few tips to make the most of the coldest weeks of the year and gear up for the busy periods:
- Add hang tags to products for increased content and value while customers casually browse
- Use high contrast, full color floor graphics to highlight new offerings and current promotions
- For non-retail businesses, offer an open house to highlight what makes your business unique, show your value proposition, and get face-to-face with clients
- Offer a mystery discount promotion. Create business cards with scratch off areas that hide a variety of discounts
- Host an industry expert night. Invite clients to listen to a short presentation about your industries tips, trends, or how-to’s.
- Create a social media photo contest, most likes & shares on customers photos wins a prize.
- Offer customers ‘refer a friend’ promotions or purchase add ons.
For help heating up your January sales contact the Nimble Impressions marketing team today at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 447-4071